OverviewEuropean Computer Driving Licenses (ECDL), known as ICDL outside Europe, is the global standard in end-user computer skills, offering candidates an internationally recognized certification that is supported by governments, computer societies, international organizations and commercial corporations globally. ECDL/ICDL is the world’s largest end-user computer skills certification program, with more than 7 million candidates in 148 countries. ECDL/ICDL raises the level of ICT and computer skills and allows candidates to be more productive at home and at work. ECDL/ICDL also improves job prospects by providing an internationally recognized qualification. With a superior syllabus–uniquely validated to ensure that it is always relevant, up-to-date and meaningful–candidates can be confident that ECDL/ICDL offers a certification of unrivalled quality.
DurationCourse duration :70 hrs
AudienceThis course will benefit anyone who wishes to enter the 3D world either in animation, media, interior design or architecture field.
- The package provides an overview of computer hardware, storage, software, and security and copyright considerations.
- It provides introductory instruction on using a personal computer and managing files
- The package also teaches trainees how to use various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, browser, and electronic mail applications.
- ICDL Module 1: Concepts of Information Technology (IT)
- ICDL Module 2: Using the Computer and Managing Files
- ICDL Module 3: Word Processing
- ICDL Module 4: Spreadsheets
- ICDL Module 5: Database
- ICDL Module 6: Presentation
- ICDL Module 7: Information and Communication